On Jul 13, 2016, in Home Decor, by urbandazzle
- Boneless Chicken – 500 grams chopped finely
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tblspn
- Chilli Powder – 1 tblspn
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 tblspn
- Lemon Juice – 3 to 4 tblspn
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1.5 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Egg – 1
- Gram Flour/ Kadalai Mavu / Besan – 1/4 cup
- Rice Flour / Arisi Mavu – 1/4 cup
- Corn Flour / Cornstarch – 1/4 cup
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl, except eggs and flour. Mix really well. Leave this to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now just before you fry, add in eggs and flour and mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Add chicken in and fry till golden.
Drain it and serve with ketchup in appealing serving platters available on UrbanDazzle.com