Whether you take supper with your family at home or you dine outside in a party, always remember these table manners while enjoying your favorite dishes.
1. Place napkin on your lap as when you are seated on the chair.
2. Sit a little bit away from the table, so that your elbows bent in such a way that you are able to reach fork and knives easily.
3. Wait until everyone has been served with the food. Once the serving part is over, pick up your knife and fork to start eating.
4. Match your pace of eating with your fellow diners. Don’t dine very slowly and don’t rush to gobble down your food.
5. Avoid making noises while eating.
6. Once you are finished with your food place your fork and knife facing upwards.
7. Never ever forget to compliment the cook.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved | urbandazzle.com - India's Largest Online Home and kitchen accessories Store.