Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it mandatory to create an account to shop on Urbandazzle?
No, it is not mandatory to create an account to shop on Urbandazzle. You can always shop with us as a GUEST. However, creating an account comes loaded with multiple benefits like faster checkout, access to your order history and status etc. Creating an account with us is free and hence we encourage you to create an account with us.
How do I create an account on Urbandazzle.com?
Click on the “Sign Up” link on the top right corner of the page. Enter your email address and password. You are done
What are the payment options available with Urbandazzle?
- Visa / Master Card credit card issued in India
- Visa / Master Card debit card issued in India
- 3D secure International cards
- Diners Card issued in India
- ATM/Debit card issued by most of the banks in India
- Net Banking of all major banks like ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI, Axis etc.
- Cash-on-Delivery - You give us your mobile number when you place your order and we'll call you to confirm the order. Once confirmed, we will ship out your product to you. On receiving your order, please pay the order amount in cash to the courier person. If you need to return the items you ordered for any reason what-so-ever, just call us and we'll make sure that the return is painless for you.
What happens if my card or net-banking account is charged and I encounter an error on the website after that?
This is a rare occurrence. In case this happens, please call us. We will ensure that the refund process starts within 4 working hours of receiving your call. However it might take a week for the amount to get credited in your account depending on the time taken by the bank. Please feel free to call us in case of any further clarifications.
What happens if my transaction is failed and my card / account is not charged?
If your card / account is not charged, you can safely retry your payment we will not double charge you.
What is billing address? Why do you need a billing address?
We do not need your billing address but the card-issuing banks do. They need this information to fight credit-card fraud. So please do your bit to help and provide us this information and we'll pass it on to the banks
What happens to my credit-card information?
We do NOT store any billing information at our end. We simply pass on the information you provide on our site to the payment gateways at the bank that charges your credit card. This information is provided to them over a secure channel.
How do I check the status of my order?
You can either login to the 'My Account' page on the website to see all your order details. You can also go to the link provided in the order confirmation email to check the status of that individual order.
How do I track my shipments?
Once your package is shipped, you would receive an email with the shipper details and tracking number. These details could also be found in 'My Account' tab (if you had placed the order after logging in)